ProjectPkz
ProjectPkz
ProjectPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VERY SORRY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keegan
Kiwicraft Owner
Kiwicraft Owner
Keegan

VERY SORRY Empty
PostSubject: VERY SORRY   VERY SORRY EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 am

hey guys

I will set up another server in the next couple of weeks. this is because of me i havint been putting any effort into the server and it got ruined i am going to be making some custom plugins ect. i would also like people to donate for the server when its up i was struggling to keep it alive. another thing im very sorry for not being active and this is going to change i will be setting up a staff team. i really injoyed having this server. And for tasha im sorry i wasint active i have been really busy but im going to make sure i give you the control panel details and teach you how to use it so that we dont have griefers. PLEASE STAY.
Dom you are fricken awsome and i hope you will stay and help me on this next server. This new server is going to be one of the best i can tell you that much ! so please bare with me great things take time.

WATCH THIS SPACE
Thanks

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kiwicraft.omgforum.net
Mod Dom
Kiwicraft Owner
Kiwicraft Owner
Mod Dom

VERY SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY SORRY   VERY SORRY EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 am

Thanks mate!
I definitely will stay Very Happy
good luck
if you need any help just let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nzresidency
Ailenaria

Ailenaria

VERY SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Keegan   VERY SORRY EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 am

Keegan thanks and yea i was a bit upset that the server got ruined but the new one was going great im currently getting along fine with the new owner, Dom is the best ill be staying i just couldn't stand to stay with you guys if the server was to stay all messed up but i have plans on being here long term hopefully im currently not in town so i couldn't access Kiwicraft for 3 days i missed my bus today so i had to refund my ticket and ill be back home tomorrow hopefully somewhere around 9:30pm Feb, 18th/12 my time which is something like 4:30pm or 3:30pm feb, 19th/12 your guys time, but its alright i tried another community server for a little while cause everyone was so inactive here and that didnt pan out to well for me, i became mod on that server but unfortunately as soon as i finished making that server amazing with my art the Owner decided to make it SURVIVAL ONLY and reset the entire server so i was a bit pissed at him for a while till i came back and checked the server and seen that everything had been taken care of, i would enjoy learning how to do the panel thingo so perhaps when you have the time and when i get back we can skype and see how that works out since i already have experience with coding and what not it should be fairly easy for me to understand whats going on cant wait till kiwi craft is back up :3 lots of love

-Tasha
Back to top Go down
kipolio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

VERY SORRY Empty
PostSubject: shit happened   VERY SORRY EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:50 am

we started getting the server cleaned up but griefers started coming on and we kept asking dom for plughins and he approved of them to make sure the server would stay up and grief proof.. well shit happened its very sad to see server gone but i cant w8 for next admin teaM Very Happy aka ME!!!!
im definitly going to stay on this serrver meet tons of new people thorugh this server and has been well worth the time Smile

CHEERS

Kipolio
Senior Admin

p.s i think 5 ops is enough Very Happy not the whole sevrer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VERY SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY SORRY   VERY SORRY Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY SORRY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum